loading

INTERNATIONAL AEROBIC & FITNESS ASSOCIATION

MOVEMENT

STUDIO

MOVEMENT STUDIO

The movement studio is a fast paced school of professional training with the main focus being on the advancement in all areas and techniques of dance.

The main focus of the Movement Studio is a multi faceted training in dance. Through this intense specialized training (improvement in movement and a cultivation of knowledge in dance) the student becomes a dancer and learns how to choreograph in 8 weeks. 80% are practical while the remaining 20% are theoretical

Courses include

  • • Modern dance techniques
  • • Aerobic dance
  • • Choreography and choreology
  • • Improvision
  • • Music rhythm
  • • History of dance
  • • Directing and producing (visual design)
  • • Dance aesthetics
  • • Wardrobe and stage presence
  • • Hip hop (jocking, pupping, new school, old school, krumping, up rocking, waacking )
  • • Jazz (musical, modern, commercial, funky, contemporary, afro, latin)

The students are graded on individual work based on what they have learned. Written assessments will be given throughout the courses . and a presentation on specific topics will be given.

Graduates of the Movement Studio will be able to incorporate gyms as a dance instructor or choreography and also create their own professional team. Furthermore , the first two to graduate al the top of their class become automatic members of the professional team at the Movement Studio

...

...

DIRECTED TO

Individuals who are already professional fitness instructors, have experience in teaching aerobics and are interested in the arts, expression and want to know every aspect of it.

Registration documents:
1/ Two photos
2/ A photocopy of identity card or passport
3/ A photocopy of proof of level of literacy
4/ Medical certificate from pathologist or cardiologist to state that "... is healthy and can be exercised"

Available
Seats

Intake
Dates

Quick Apply

Feel free to register for an official admissions information session of IAFA Workshops.

SUBMIT

CALENDAR

IAFA TIMELINE FOR COURSES AND WORKSHOPS

aerobic prime rank 11 NOVEMBER 2017 point point
aerobic prime
PILATES MATWORK + PROPS rank 11 NOVEMBER 2017 point point
Pilates Matwork + Props
Group & personal training rank 11 NOVEMEBR 2017 point point
Group & personal training
CPR-AED rank 11 FEBRUARY 2018 point point
CPR-AED
AEROBIC CHALLENGE rank 24 FEBRUARY 2018 point point
AEROBIC ADVANCED
TAE BO rank 24 FEBRUARY 2018 point point
TAE BO
Movement Studio rank 24 FEBRUARY 2018 point point
Movement Studio
PILATES REFORMER rank 24 FEBRUARY 2018 point point
Pilates Reformer